With Keyboard Sounds Pro - Midi/USB apk you can play a melody, try a phrase, make music on the go.
Keyboard Sounds Pro - Midi/USB is a 88 key keyboard with low latency support, support for midi via USB and 9 high quality instruments on 2 manuals.
The sounds include in Keyboard Sounds Pro - Midi/USB :
✓ Fretless bass
REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.2 and up
Developer : Dr. Achim Leubner
You can download demo recordings and a trial version from http://www.refined-apps.com/keyboard-sounds
If you have questions, remarks or suggestions, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a pipe organ ("Opus #1") and a grand piano app ("Grand Piano"). For details, see refined-apps.com.
Keyboard Sounds Pro - Midi/USB apk Features
- Support for low latency audio on Galaxy Nexus with Jelly Beans. Lowest possible latency on other devices.
- 9 instruments with high quality samples
- Midi In&Out via USB on devices that support USB-Host (e.g. Asus TF101, Acer A500, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, ...) for Standard Midi/USB devices (i.e. devices that do not need a driver on Windows/Mac)
- Includes a midi file player
- 53 classical midi files included
- Up to 512 notes simultaneously
- 2 scrollable keyboards with 88 keys
- Settings for the number of displayed keys, optional vibrate on touch, ...
- Multitouch only limited by your device
- Note Velocity
- Sustain, pitch bend etc. via midi
- Runs on android >= 2.2, phones and tablets
- No ads
What make Keyboard Sounds Pro - Midi/USB differences to other instrument apps:
✓ Low latency audio
Low latency audio is a weak spot of Android (see http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3434). On the Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.1/Jelly Bean, low latency audio is finally possible. Keyboard Sounds is one of the very few android apps already supporting this! On other devices, Keyboard sounds pro provides lowest possible latency.
✓ High quality samples
Many instrument apps use the midi samples build in to Android which results in low audio quality. Keyboard Sounds comes with high quality samples for all contained instruments.
✓ Support for external keyboards and expanders
On devices with Android >= 3.1 and USB host support (e.g. Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Acer A500, Asus TF101, ...) you can connect an external keyboard or midi expander. You can play Keyboard Sounds from your external keyboard or play an external sound generator from Keyboard Sounds.
✓ Midi file player included
The included midi player works with any standard midi file stored on your android device. You can output the midi events via Midi/USB (if your device supports it; see above).
Usage Tips / Hardware requirements✓ Needs ca. 22.5 MB on your sdcard for the samples & midi files
✓ Use headphones / external speakers for better sound
✓ For the best sound, the device should have at least a 1GHz single core processor
Download Keyboard Sounds Pro - Midi/USB apk
Source From Android Market on google play store :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.als.keyboardsounds.pro
Download From External Link:Keyboard Sounds Pro - Midi/USB apk