|Missed It! apk |
android message notifications widget!
Missed It! apk must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications ('Settings » Accessibility » Accessibility services'). If enabled and application notifications not detected, try disabling and then re-enabling.
Starting from Gmail 2.3.5, Google doesn't allow 3rd party apps to access Gmail application data. This means that Missed It! apk is unable to obtain "directly" the number of unread emails on Gmail. You can yet monitor for new Gmail messages if you add it to Missed It! as any other regular application.
Missed It! apk Info
AboutUPDATED:August 22, 2012
CURRENT VERSION: Missed It! apk3.3.4
REQUIRES ANDROID:2.2 and up
Missed It! apk on Android Market
Missed It! apk features include:
- Reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and pending voicemails.
- If you use Gmail or K-9 Mail, you can obtain the number of unread messages of each account individually. In the case of Gmail, you can also select which label to monitor.
- Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
- Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
- Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
- Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
- Represent numbers as text.
- Resizable widget on ICS. With previous Android versions, there are multiple widget sizes available (user can select which sizes appears in widget list).
- Compatible with WidgetLocker and Nova Launcher Prime Unread Counts feature. Both of these applications can use Missed It! as a provider for unread counters.
Download Missed It! app
>> Missed It! apk <<